DO NOT DELAY in finding help. This type of matter is time sensitive and addressing the issue sooner will leave you with more options in the long term.
- YOU DO NOT HAVE TO FILE BANKRUPTCY TO STOP A FORECLOSURE
- EXERCISING YOUR RIGHTS IS AFFORDABLE
- IT IS POSSIBLE TO OBTAIN MODIFICATION WITHIN LITIGATION EVEN WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN DENIED IN THE PAST.
- YOU MAY QUALIFY FOR A DECREASED PRINCIPAL PAY OFF
- YOU MAY QUALIFY FOR FINANCING LEGAL FEES
WE OFFER DEFENSE AGAINST WRONGFUL FORECLOSURE
- Did you not receive notice that you were being foreclosed on?
- Were you denied a loan modification review?
- Is the bank just not willing to work with you?
- Did your servicer or mortgage company lie to you or mislead you?
- Were your payments misapplied to your mortgage?
- Have you been getting the run-around from the bank while trying to apply for a loan mod?
We strive to create the best opportunities for our clients who find themselves in a bad situation. We do not believe in a one-size-fits-all philosophy and treat each case individually, taking our time to learn your story and struggles allowing us to take the fight to those who have harmed you.